I am not sure about you, but week night meals at my house are a little bit crazy. Having four kiddos under the age of seven means that not everyone will like what we are eating. It can sometimes be very exhausting to find delicious, healthy dinner meals that everyone enjoys.
I do my very best to find delicious tasting meals to cook for my family.
Pizza is always a hit in my house. No one can really say no to a good pizza dish. But to be honest, I don't like making the same ol' pizza dish all the time.
Today, I am sharing Pampered Chef's Thai Chicken Pizza Recipe because it has become a household favorite dinner meals AND it's one of our favorite chicken recipes for dinner.
What I love about this Thai Chicken Pizza Recipe is that it is perfect dinner idea for those of you who want a meal in under 30 minutes! That's right. It only takes 25 minutes to have this delicious dish on the table, and only takes 10 minutes of prep time!
"Wow! What an amazing tasting dish! Thanks for sharing!" - Lisa Bourbon, TX
Thai Chicken Pizza Recipe
⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
3 garlic cloves, peeled
3 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 2" piece fresh gingerroot, grated (2 tsp/10 mL)
2 tsp Sriracha sauce
1 lb chicken tenderloins
Oil for spraying pan
1 pkg naan bread (2 pieces)
1 medium carrot, peeled
⅓ seedless cucumber
¼ cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
2. Reserve ¼ cup of the sauce in a small bowl. Place the remaining sauce in a medium-sized bowl. Add the chicken to the bowl and mix to coat.
3. Spray the Executive Nonstick Double Burner Grill with oil and heat over medium heat for 3–5 minutes. Add the chicken to one side of the pan, and add the bread to the other side.
4. Cook the chicken for 3–4 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F . Cook each piece of bread for 2–3 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken to a clean mixing bowl and coarsely chop using the Salad Chopper.
5. Use the Multi-Grater & Slicer fitted with the coarse grater disk to grate the carrot and cucumber.
6. Spread 2 tbsp of the reserved sauce over each piece of bread.
7. Top with the chicken and grated vegetables. Use the Herb Mill to grate cilantro over the top. To serve, cut each pizza into 8 pieces.
Yield:16 servings of 1 slice
Nutrients per serving: U.S. Nutrients per serving (1 piece): Calories 110, Total Fat 4.5 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 230 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 3 g, Protein 5 g